Auto Insurance in Indiana
Are you on the market for auto insurance? We have policies that will meet your needs here at Blevins Insurance Agency Inc in Lafayette, IN. Having adequate protection is a must. Accidents happen and sometimes there is no way to prevent them. You do not want to place a financial burden on yourself by not having appropriate insurance coverage. Let us help you pick a policy that works for you.
Auto Insurance Requirements
Every state has its own minimum auto insurance requirements that drivers must meet. Indiana is no different. All drivers in the state of Indiana must meet the following liability insurance requirements to avoid penalties:
- Bodily injury coverage of $25,000 for each accident
- Bodily injury coverage of $50,000 for each accident
- Property damage liability of $25,000
- Uninsured motorist bodily injury of $25,000/$50,000
- Uninsured motorist property damage of $10,000
Auto Insurance Coverage
Of course, you can insure your vehicle with more than just the bare minimum insurance requirements. We also offer the following coverage options for your vehicle:
- Comprehensive coverage- helps to cover the cost to replace or repair your vehicle that has been damaged resulting from vandalism or storms. This will also cover your vehicle if it gets stolen.
- Collison- Helps cover the costs to replace or repair your vehicle resulting from damage due to an accident with another motorist or object.
- Medical payments- If you or any of your passengers suffer injuries resulting from an accident, this will take care of your medical expenses or funeral costs.
- Uninsured coverage- Helps to cover your medical costs if you are involved in an accident and the other driver has no insurance and is at fault.
- Underinsured coverage- If you are involved in an accident, this will help cover your medical costs if the other driver does not have enough liability insurance and is at fault.
For an auto insurance quote, visit our Blevins Insurance Agency Inc website today. Our office is located in Lafayette, IN.