Commercial Insurance in Indiana
Business insurance is a must-have if you own a business in the state of Indiana. Allow us here at Blevins Insurance Agency Inc in Lafayette, IN to help you cover everything from your property to your business vehicles. We can help you manage any and all risks that come along with working in the business world.
Commercial Insurance Requirements
If you own a business, you need to make sure that you have workers’ compensation insurance and auto insurance for any commercial vehicles. All workers must be covered by their company’s workers’ comp coverage according to state laws. This goes for both private and public employer-employee relationships. This policy will cover your medical expenses for illness and work-related injuries.
All business owned vehicles should also be covered by auto insurance. The minimum requirements in Indiana are:
- $25,000 for bodily injury coverage for each person
- $50,000 bodily injury coverage for each accident
- $25,000 for property damage liability for each accident
Commercial Insurance Coverage
You can choose from any of the following coverage options to protect your business:
- Property-Provides your business with the necessary coverage for things that may be destroyed or damaged by a loss that is covered such as tools, equipment, inventory, or buildings.
- Liability- Will provide you with the necessary protection if someone gets injured on your property or something is damaged on your property.
- Business owner’s policy- Make sure to protect your business with a policy such as this one that will provide your business with both liability and property coverage.
Additional insurance coverage options for your business are also available such as:
- Employee enhancement programs
- Buy-sell agreements
- Church policy
To obtain a quote, please visit our Blevins Insurance Agency Inc website today. Our office is located in Lafayette, IN. We are here to make sure the process goes smoothly for you when it comes to selecting coverage that is right for your business.